White Hall ( at bottom of Cefnllan Lane )
This property is believed to have been at the bottom of Cefnllan Lane. We have been unable to find any photos.
1891Joshua Price age 61, a tailor, his wife Elizabeth age 58, daughter Anne age 20, and Joshua Jones age 19, a tailor's assistant
1881James Davies age 39, a farmer of 12 acres, his wife Mary age 35, daughters Mary age 11, Elizabeth age 9 and Winifred age 7, and son James age 6.
1871Thomas Bowen age 38, an Innkeeper, shopkeeper and farmer, his wife Ann age 27, his daughter Mary Ann age 14, son John age 7, daughter Elizabeth age 3. Also Elizabeth Davies age 35, a general servant.
- John Edmunds age 71 a retired farmer, his wife Elizabeth age 60, his son-in-law age 28, a driver of a steam thrashing machine, his daughter Margaret age 30 ( married to Thomas Bowen ) and their daughter Mary Anne age 3. Also David Evans age 29, a lodger and driver of a steam thrashing machine.
- Gwen Williams age 74 widow of a Hosier, her son John age 49, a shoemaker,, her son Rees age 47 an agricultural labourer and Rees' wife Jane age 22 and their daughter Anne age 2
18511. ( White Hall uchaf ) David Price age 46, an agricultural labourer, his wife Ann, age 48, sons David age12 and John age 8
2. Gwen Williams age 66, a widow, supporting herself by i i industry, her son John age 41 a cordwinder, son Rees age 39, an agricultural labourer, sister, Margaret Thomas age 71, a widow and Catherine Powell age 79, a widow and a lodger.
- Evan Thomas age 45, an agricultural labourer, his wife Margaret age 50, daughter Joan age 15, and son Thomas age 8.
- David Morgan age 60, a sawyer, his wife Anne and daughter Esther age 13.
Share your memories
If you have any memories, knowledge or images of White Hall ( at bottom of Cefnllan Lane ) which you would like to share with us then please click on the button below and fill out the form.