1911Listed as 2 dwellings
1.Elizabeth Thomas age 75, single and pensioner
2.Margaret Price age 84, single and pensioner
1901Listed as 2 dwellings
1. Morgan Morgans age 24 a stone mason / labourer, his wife Lizzie age 26 and son Morgan age 6
2. Margaret Price age 74 in receipt of Union R
1891Listed as 2 dwellings
1. Enoch Evans age 63 a Corn Miller, his wife Henrietta age 62
2. Margaret Price, single age 64, a grocer and general dealer
1881Listed as 2 dwellings
1.Rees Price age 27, a General Labourer, his wife Maria age 34, and daughter Adelina age 1
2. Margaret Price single, age 50, a Grocer
1871Listed as 2 dwellings
1. Sarah Jones age 42 a dressmaker and milliner and her lodger Mary Williams age 55 a domestic
2. Margaret Price age 44 a shopkeeper
1861Listed as 2 dwellings
1. Rees Price age 30, a labourer, his wife Sarah age 29, son Ebenezer age 2, and father-in-law, Ebenezer Morgan age 67
2. David Williams age 21 a shoemaker, and David Davies age 29, a servant and shoemaker
1851Elizabeth Williams a widow age 78, a landed proprieter , her daughters Margaret age 38 and Anne age 34, both employed at home, also Elinor Waters age18, a house servant.
1841Margaret Phillips age 65, independent.
Share your memories
If you have any memories, knowledge or images of Gwarfelin which you would like to share with us then please click on the button below and fill out the form.